UK Government Validated
Stay safe with our Rapid FlowFlex Lateral Flow Test. Find out if you currently have COVID-19 in just 15 minutes.
Suitable for testing large groups of people, regular testing of employees, education, healthcare, sports events, commercial, retail, travel and care industries
- Royal Mail shipping is included as standard
- Option to upgrade to next day delivery (Mon-Fri) at checkout
- UK Government validated at Public Health England
- Simple nasal swab within 2cm of the nose
- Individually packed kits
- Delivers results within 15 minutes
5 Pack (£2.99 each test)
10 Pack (£2.49 each test)
25 Pack (£2.10 each test)
£14.95 – £52.50
Included in the Individuals:
- 1 x Individually sealed test cassettes
- 1 x Individually sealed disposable lower nostril swabs (1-2 cm into lower nostril)
- 1 x Pre filled buffer tubes (Huge timesaving & stops wastage of fluid)
- 1 Positive Control Swab
- 1 Negative Control Swab
- 1 Package Insert
The easy to use format of the test makes it extremely easy to test with ease.
- Open and use the swab to gently rotate inside the nostril.
- Insert the swab into the buffer tube containing 2 ml of Lysis Solution.
- Stir the swab in the solution and press to the bottom of the bottle.
- Add 3-4 drops of the solution onto the test card and await result.
Are you unsure which coronavirus test to take? The Health Hub has a large selection of coronavirus tests, including:
- Travel Test Bundle
- Pre Departure Test
- Coronavirus Day 2 & 8 PCR Test
- Twin Pack: Coronavirus Day 2 & 8 PCR Test
- PCR Test To Release
- Day 2 Click Swab Test
- Day 2 PCR Test
- Amber List Travel Pack
- Day 2 Lateral Flow Test with Photo Verification
- Covid-19 IGA IGG Antibody Test
- Day 2 Fully Vaccinated Covid Test
- Rapid Antigen Pre-Departure Covid Test
- Day 8 Covid Test
COVID Rapid Antigen
How do I take the test using the video platform?
Simply follow the instructions provided with the test and scan the QR code to register your tests or visit the following website.
After registration you will be sent a login to your account. You will also be sent a unique PIN by email and SMS.
You are then ready to take your test.
My QR code is not working, what should I do?
If the QR code doesn’t work, then please visit: www.thehealthhub.com/registerlft
My test was rejected, what should I do?
Tests are rarely rejected. In most cases, this is because you have not followed the steps clearly as per the video.
If there is something that can be salvaged or rectified, our team will help you to do this. If our team are unable to verify what you have presented, then this cannot be accepted as a verified test. In such cases, you will need to either purchase another test, or find an alternative provider.
Please see the terms and conditions of your test provider for further information.
My test has not been verified for a long time?
In some cases, you may have not submitted all the information clearly. For example, you have not shown your blank test strip, or forgotten to show the result strip, or there is an error with the video etc.
Our team try their best to help you in these situations therefore the process may take longer than expected. Rest assured your test is always our highest priority.
My test is inconclusive, what should I do?
In extremely rare circumstances a test may show an inconclusive result. If you have done all the tests and your test is not giving any result, then this is a test that must be repeated. Unfortunately, it means that your swab result was unrecordable. If this is the case, we recommend trying an alternative test. Please contact us with evidence if this happens and we can try and help you with this.
If there is enough time, we are happy to send out another test kit to you.
My test certificate has missing information?
Our tests are conducted and certificates are provided with guidance for the UK government website for private providers. We will always include the minimum requirement. In some cases, we will add more than the minimum required to try and aid passengers, as often airlines and countries change their rules. It is important that you do your test in good time. Don’t do it too early, or too late. We do provide rapid turnaround time, therefore if you notice any mistakes or errors, please flag this up right away and a member of our team will help rectify this right away. Please allow enough time for this, as guidance for airlines, countries and airports change often.
It is up to you to ensure your information is correct.